Seating is a type of furniture in Animal Crossing that allows players to sit down when they're walked into. There are five different types of "seating" items in the game:
- Stools - Can interact from any side, and can turn to face any direction.
- Chairs - Can interact from three sides, but are forced to face one specific direction.
- Armchairs - Can only interact from one side, and are forced to face that specific direction.
- Benches - Takes up a 2x1 space in the house, and can be hopped on from the sides as well as the front.
- Sofas - Takes up a 2x1 space in the house, and can only be hopped on from the front.
Pages in category "Seating"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.